Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dirty Car Window Art Pictures

Cool pictures of dirty car window art. Dirty car windows for most of us is not a cool thing! However, instead of writing messages like 'I wish my wife was this dirty' on dirty car windows, how about these for cool creativeness!





















I hope you enjoyed these cool pictures of car art. If you like these when you will love my cool cars website featuring the coolest cars with some hot sexy babes thrown in for good measure!

Check out more cool pictures, gadgets, videos by wandering around this site. Anything cool I see on the web I publish on this site. So if you have anything cool you want to share, why not email me at camwinston(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks for looking and please subscribe to cool stuff to keep up to date with all my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment